Last Updated: 1 November 2020
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, call us on the phone, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift for someone and request that we deliver it to them directly, create and share a "wish list" or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfil your requests and may also use that information to send marketing communications to your contact.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
Log Information: we collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the referring link through which you accessed our website.
Transaction Information: when you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
* facilitate and improve your online shopping experience
* provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
* respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service
* communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
* send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
* personalise your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests
* monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities
* process and deliver contest, promotion, and sweepstakes entries and rewards
* link or combine information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
* carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
* with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
* in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation
* if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us
* in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company
* with your consent or at your direction
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our website.
Postmark Ukraine Support
Phone: +38 050 359 0550
Seller information: private entrepreneur Kubin L.N.